- We collect and use your personal information within fair business practices and necessary limits. In addition, when we collect your personal information, we will inform you beforehand for the purpose of its use.
- We will use your personal information for various application procedures, replying to your inquiries, and notification of events such as orientation meetings, etc.
In addition, we will use our members’ personal information for notifications of meetings, sharing conference minutes and publishing to websites and printed matter.
- We will not share your personal information with other third parties unless we obtain your consent or disclosure is necessary to comply with a court order or other legal process.
- We guarantee accuracy and safety of personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and/or disclosure, we strive to manage personal information properly by taking safety management measures such as information security measures.
- We may outsource your personal information to accomplish our purpose of personal information usage.
Also in that case, we enter into protection of personal information agreements with outsourcing contractors, and we supervise the contractors’ handling of personal information.
- We observe laws, regulations, standards, and internal rules relevant to the handling of personal information.
Junior Chamber International Osaka